Wow! I don't know where the time goes. Can't believe it has been so long since I posted. My heart wants to post--just can't seem to get my act together.

But our peonies came out today and they are so, so pretty. I just had to share one with you. 

Hope you love it and hope your Tuesday and the rest of the week is really good.

 The scripture on my mind today is--Better is one day in Your courts, Lord, than a thousand elsewhere.




© ALL ART, PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT PROPERTY OF ELIZABETH DIANNE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, 2008-2014



Comments

elizabeth said…
Life is so full of highs, my daughter's upcoming wedding, the wonderful retreat I just went to, and lows, the death of the young mama from our church, that my emotions are all over the place. Your beautiful peony ministered to my heart.
Sandy said…
Your pink peony is just beautiful. I enjoy flowers so much. I am not blogging very much lately either and I am not sure why. Anyway, it was good to see a small but very significant and lovely post from you today, dear friend.
Love you~

Popular posts from this blog

EVER WATCHED A FLUTTERING SPARROW OR A DARTING SWALLOW?

Oh the Glory of Your Presence

Tulips, Followers, Ice etc.