In the Morning When I Rise


Meditating on this verse today. And as I am meditating, I am noticing a distinct rise in my faith level as I place my requests before the Lord this morning.

It is very important to me that I pray what the scripture teaches and that I always pray in line with God's will as He has outlined in His Word.

I pray that this verse will be an inspiration to you today--that you will come boldly before the throne of grace in your hour of need and trust Him to meet and supply all of your needs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


This picture was taken this morning in my back yard--calla lilies are blooming.  It is SOOC--straight out of the camera with no filters--I don't know how that happened since it was bright daylight but I liked how it turned out--It seemed to go along with the theme of laying our requests before the Lord "in the early morning." I added the words in the WordSwag app--one of my favorites.

© ALL ART, PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT PROPERTY OF ELIZABETH DIANNE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, 2008-2015








Comments

elizabeth said…
This is a gorgeous photo!!! I so agree with you about praying in line with God's Word and will.
Sandy said…
Beautiful photo and a favorite verse from His wonderful word. I always pray in line with His will too. His word is His will for us.
Hugs~
caryjo said…
The photo and Word are very important and filled with truthfulness. Thank you for sharing.
BARBIE said…
Absolutely beautiful!

Popular posts from this blog

EVER WATCHED A FLUTTERING SPARROW OR A DARTING SWALLOW?

To Try This Blog Thing Again or Not--That is the Question!

Oh the Glory of Your Presence