The Livin' Is Easy


Photo textured with Kim Klassen's Music Lovin' at Softlight 83%--



The rest of these pictures are edited in Lightroom


in one of my presets entitled Birch Tree




The copy of Gone With the Wind is a 1938 edition that my mother-n-law gave my father-in-law.



Ssummertime and the living is easy--fish are jumpin' and the cotton is high--your daddy's rich and your ma is good looking', so hush little baby--don't you cry.

One of my favorite books and one of my favorite plants--lavender.

I didn't realize until after the photos were shot that when I tied the string I got two loops on one side making it resemble a heart.

Happy Texture Tuesday to you!


© ALL ART, PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT PROPERTY OF ELIZABETH DIANNE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, 2008-2015




Kim Klassen dot com

Comments

elizabeth said…
So beautiful! Love the warm light in these!
Michelle B said…
Lavender is one of my favorites too! Your images are so pretty. The lavender and book go so well together. The heart is a happy surprise, perfect for books and lavender. Have a great week!
Anita Johnson said…
I like these photos very much and the song is one of my very favorites.
EarlK said…
Wonderful photos. What memories that book must contain. The heart bow is very appropriate.
EarlK said…
Wonderful photos. What memories that book must contain. The heart bow is very appropriate.
kelly said…
the light and the processing just makes magic of your beautiful compositions.
peabea said…
Love, love the photos of the flowers. And what a treasure, Gone With The Wind....very nice. :)

Popular posts from this blog

EVER WATCHED A FLUTTERING SPARROW OR A DARTING SWALLOW?

To Try This Blog Thing Again or Not--That is the Question!

Oh the Glory of Your Presence