Thursday, November 19, 2015

Update on Jeff

In my last post I told you that Jeff, our son, would be having heart surgery on Tuesday of this week.

Surgery was a great success--5 bypasses--diabetes has presented some problems with his numbers not being as good as they should but those are leveling out and things are looking so much better.

The tests they ran after the heart attack a week ago Tuesday indicated a massive heart attack.

After going in for surgery, the heart surgeon said there was minimal damage to the heart-- We are thanking God for a miracle! 

Thank you so much to all of you who have held us in prayer and love.

We can never express our appreciation completely.

Even though I haven't done it justice the last few weeks, I am still praying for the peace of Jerusalem and pray that you will join me.

Once again, thank you ever so much and God richly bless you and yours.

© ALL ART, PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT PROPERTY OF ELIZABETH DIANNE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, 2008-2015


I love hearing from you. Email address can be accessed at top left of this page.