Meditate--Word for 2016









Meditate is the WORD I believe God has laid on my heart for 2016.



 Today I am meditating on Psalm 2 and the song above by Selah.



I hope it ministers to you as it has to me on numerous occasions.



If you have a special Word for 2016, I would love for you to share it in the comments below.



My wish for you for this New Year is that you will come to know Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior if you don't know Him already and if you do, my hope is that you will draw closer to Him and come to love Him more.


© ALL ART, PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT PROPERTY OF ELIZABETH DIANNE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, 2008-2015


I love hearing from you. Email address can be accessed at top left of this page.
Not a very good pic of me but it is what it is LOL--Happy New Year!
Granddaughter Ashton--

Comments

Nancy said…
I had just commented and it went away so I'll try again.....I think you chose just the right word for the year. Meditate is something we all should do more of so Jesus can make us into the people He created us to be.....I haven't chosen a word yet and may not unless Jesus puts a special word on my heart....This picture of you and your grand daughter is so sweet and precious....One day these pictures we've taken with our grand children are going to be priceless to them.....I hope your new year is full of blessings and adventures that only God can dream up....
Thank you, Nancy for your sweet words. I was kinda dreading really "seeking" a word for 2016 but it seemed to come with no effort at all when I really asked sincerely for one. After all, He already knows what we need, doesn't he? Happy, happy new year to you dear friend.
Laura Woford said…
Elizabeth Dianne, you are precious in that picture! Meditate - a great word! Good to know I have a friend opening her heart to Jesus also. May your connections to Him grow ever greater in your time of meditation.
elizabeth said…
My word this year is listen.

Popular posts from this blog

EVER WATCHED A FLUTTERING SPARROW OR A DARTING SWALLOW?

Oh the Glory of Your Presence

Tulips, Followers, Ice etc.