Friday, January 29, 2016

Learning to Rest


One of my sons and his wife recently bought some land that they are excited about.

Right after the big snow last week they drove out to see it--to see how their view would be when they build a house on it someday.

As soon as I saw the picture I asked them if I could edit it with a verse--they gave me the verse--and this is how it turned out.

No matter what our lives look like today--troubles, storms, chaos--we can have peace and calm--it's all about learning to dwell, to abide in Jesus.

The book of John in the New Testament of the Bible is an especially good read for learning how to abide in Jesus--I especially love chapters, 15, 16, and 17.

I pray today that your life, no matter the circumstances, will be filled with peace and calm.  God is the only answer to all of our fears, anxieties, and uncertainties.

Have a blessed, peaceful weekend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


© ALL ART, PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT PROPERTY OF ELIZABETH DIANNE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, 2008-2015


I love hearing from you. Email address can be accessed at top left of this page.