Welcome Back!


Winter is my favorite season and I love the cold, cloudy days that come with it so much of the time.

However, first thing in the morning--I do love a patch of light as I arise and walk into my tiny living room, the room where I meet with my God.

I have been away from this blog space for almost a month now.  We took our computers in to be serviced and were without them much longer than I had anticipated.  I have never posted from my phone--I should learn how to do that.

So welcome back to my little corner of this vast cyber space of craziness.  I will try to get back to a somewhat regular routine and hopefully God will provide us a taste of His love and friendship through this space.

The LORD is my light and my salvation--whom shall I fear?  The LORD is the stronghold of my life--of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


My husband noticed this vase when we were at a garage sale a few years ago--we bought it for $1.00 but from the markings on the bottom I found it on the internet--sells for $54.00.

The "blue welcome" in the picture above was done with my handwriting via a Wacom tablet--this was done a few years ago and I happened to come across it on my computer this morning.

© ALL ART, PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT PROPERTY OF ELIZABETH DIANNE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, 2008-2015



I love hearing from you. Email address can be accessed at top left of this page.

Comments

Nancy said…
Good Morning...welcome back..You have been missed and so glad it was just your computers being mended and not you. What a gorgeous vase of flowers and yes morning light does remind of us of the beautiful light God has shed on us. I hope you are well and having a great winter. Hugs
Anita Johnson said…
I'm glad you are back too, but I'm even glad to see you here once a month...life gets busy. And I'm not a fan of computers. I have posted a few times from my phone and end up with tiny photos...oh well. Great yard sale find...and beautiful calligraphy as usual!
Sandy said…
Beautiful scripture, thoughts and photography. The vase is so pretty. I always miss you when you are away for any length of time.
Love ya~

Popular posts from this blog

EVER WATCHED A FLUTTERING SPARROW OR A DARTING SWALLOW?

Oh the Glory of Your Presence

Tulips, Followers, Ice etc.