Monday, April 18, 2016

Pray for the Generations!


Good day! Or evening or night!

I hope wherever you are that you are walking close with God and enjoying His presence.

On Mondays, here on the blog, we pray especially for our seed, the next generations, and those precious to us.

I pray that you will join me in this prayer or better yet let your own words come from your heart to the heart of God to beseech Him in prayer.


Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise;
    his greatness no one can fathom.

One generation will commend your works to another;    
they will tell of your mighty acts.


 They will speak of the glorious splendor of your majesty,    
and I will meditate on your wonderful works. 

They will tell of the power of your awesome works,    
and I will proclaim your great deeds. 

They will celebrate your abundant goodness    
and joyfully sing of your righteousness.

from Psalm 145

Dear Lord, I pray for the precious ones today--

Oh God that they would be cognizant of Your greatness--

As the scripture above says, we know that we can not begin to fathom the scope and magnitude of Your true greatness but let us become more and more aware of it each day as our minds, souls, hearts and spirits are able to grasp and embrace.

And I pray that all of those you have given me will tell of Your awesome works, Your great deeds, Your mighty acts and recognize the work of Your hand in their lives even today, even right now.

Thank you Father for Your love--that You are loving to all You have made.

Thank you for Jesus and His shed blood that paid for our salvation.  How I thank You Lord for all You are to me--everything!

In Jesus' Name, Amen--


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

© ALL ART, PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT PROPERTY OF ELIZABETH DIANNE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, 2008-2016





I love hearing from you. Email address can be accessed at top left of this page.