Writings From A Broken Heart


On January 1 of this year, 2017, we lost our 17 year old granddaughter, Kennedy, to a disease that ravaged her sweet body--its name--ulcerative colitis.

 I don't know what the future is as far as blogging is concerned but I felt that those blogging friendships I've made through the years would want to know what our family has been experiencing.

 I will write what I can for now hoping that you hold us close in thoughts and prayers. First of all I want to make it abundantly clear that I trust God and His timing--I have no questions of Why us, God?

But it hurts--it hurts so bad.

I will be back.  I can only write a little bit at a time at the present.

I have some sweet stories to share in the near future.

The last time I saw her, hugged her tight, sat beside her at dinner on Christmas Eve was one month ago tonight.

I love you my precious friends.  Good night.




© ALL ART, PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT PROPERTY OF ELIZABETH DIANNE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, 2008-2015





I love hearing from you. Email address can be accessed at top left of this page.

Comments

elizabeth said…
Words fail me. Such an unimaginable loss. Without Jesus it would be impossible to bear. Love you, my friend.
Thank you dear friend--you are so right--no way could I manage this burden without my Jesus--He is faithful--I know in time He will turn our mourning into dancing. In the meantime, the oil of hope and peace has bathed us in His great love.

Popular posts from this blog

EVER WATCHED A FLUTTERING SPARROW OR A DARTING SWALLOW?

To Try This Blog Thing Again or Not--That is the Question!

T.J. Maxx, Shopping Carts & Total Embarrassment