"into each day" canvas






My neighbor, Cynthia, commissioned me to do this piece. She got the idea from a Pottery Barn catalog. We changed the wording a little and added a whimsical hand, (this particular one was designed by Lisa Englebrecht, I believe) and went from there. One really cool thing about it is the red edging I did around the outside edges. It goes great with the red chest she bought to go under it. I really did not want to do this piece at first, and I really don't know why but I am so glad I did. I learned so much. And I learned that what looked so easy actually took a lot more time thanI expected. All in all, it was an awesome experience and I learned so much. Thank you, Cynthia, for asking me to do this piece. It really has opened up some new doors for me.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EVER WATCHED A FLUTTERING SPARROW OR A DARTING SWALLOW?

To Try This Blog Thing Again or Not--That is the Question!

T.J. Maxx, Shopping Carts & Total Embarrassment