Friday, August 12, 2011

Doing Much Better!

Yesterday afternoon the crushing blow of losing Matt lifted and I am walking lighter. I had never carried that kind of grief before and those of you familiar to loss know the suffocating and relentless pain. We will miss him beyond what words can describe, but we must go on now, pick up the pieces of our lives, let God's Holy Spirit put them back together again and do the work left here to do. I love you all and thank you so much for all your words of love and encouragement. Thank you for hanging in there with me. I am so proud of my baby sis--I went to her school and took her out to lunch yesterday. That she is working getting a classroom ready for students on Monday is an incredible miracle. Thank you for the part you have played in helping get her up on her feet and working two days after burying her son. To me that is an incredible testimony to the POWER of God. I love you all.