Thursday, August 11, 2011

Would You Consider This?

Would you consider starting to keep a daily journal in honor of Matt? There are no words to describe the comfort that Matt's journal has given the family. His particular journal is the "Experiencing God" one by the Blackaby's. I have read several of the devotionals and they look very good. I have almost always used Oswald Chambers but I am going to purchase this one and start keeping it in Matt's memory.

Would you please say a special prayer for my sister today?  She is a school teacher and is going to work today two days after burying her baby boy.  That is a miracle.  I am so proud of her but she desperately needs your prayers.

My sister is assigned to a new school this year.  My husband, sister-in-law, and I took her there yesterday afternoon and I think God hand-picked the school where she needed to be this year.  I think they are going to be towers of strength for her.

My precious friend, if you are needing a tower of strength today, I pray that you will turn to our precious Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

I love you.  Be blessed today.