Loyal Friends

Hi loyal friends. Just wanted to check in with you and let you know that I am scheduled for knee replacement surgery later this week. I will be popping in and out over the next several weeks--I have no clue if I will feel like posting or not but just wanted to let you know so you wouldn't think that I had deserted you.

 I would love it if you would consider going to the "Pray With Me" section of my blog and praying some of the prayers for those listed at the bottom of the page--all of the Renewal Ranch guys are listed there as well as some of your sons and daughters and nephews and nieces.

 And while you are at it, would you please say a special prayer for my husband as this will not be an easy time for him either. Please continue to pray for my sister and her husband, Mary Jane and Mike, in the loss of their son, Matt. I appreciate you, fellow blogger and prayer warrior, more than words can express.

 Love, Dianne

P.S.--a bit of good news--our highs are supposed to be in the high 70's in a couple of days.  We can hardly wait.  It has been a doozy of a summer--many all time records broken and we are so ready for a cool down.  Sure hope it is nice where you are today.


  
One who has unreliable friends soon comes to ruin,  but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.  Proverbs 18:24


Here is another little video of Renewal Ranch I thought you might like to see--it has been updated some--might still have the same song--I hope you will flip over to see the very last picture if you don't have time to look at it all--there is a cross in it--and shortly before that there is a picture of a lovely gal, the girlfriend of one of our guys, and I would love to see if you can guess who she strongly resembles.

Comments

Maria said…
Hi Dianne!
Wow... you too! Another blog friend, Diana {interestingly similar names} had knee replacement surgery just a couple of weeks ago... Her blog is called "Welcome to my World" and is in my sidebar.

I will keep you in my prayers and have thought of your sister and brother-in-law often. The brother of a long time friend of mine passed on last week. The mother is still living and is devastated. Thank God for their faith ~ which is getting them through this...but it is oh, so difficult.

Blessings to you always, May God guide the hands of the surgeon ~ Take care of yourself,Dianne!
~ ♥ ~
Maria
Marydon said…
Oh, Dianne, of course we will pray for you & your family. I met a gal at the airport two weeks ago that was thrilled she was getting 'frisked' because she just got both new knees. I asked her about them ... she did both at the same time & literally was giddy & light on her feet. Best of luck sweet friend.

Have a beautiful holiday ~
TTFN ~
Hugs,
Marydon
elizabeth said…
Praying for you dear friend. You mean more to me than you know, though we've never met face to face. You are a blessing to me.
Debbie said…
I was just praying for you and your family earlier this morning. I haven't stopped. I'll now venture forth in prayer about your upcoming surgery. I'm praising in advance for the way you'll feel when it is over, healed, and like new. I know from my mom's surgery that it is worth the trip.

Clicking to the pray with me, now.
Sandy said…
You know I am continuing to pray. All will
go well. I just know it because you couldn't
be in better hands than His. You are a
wonderful friend and mean so much to me.
I love you,
Sandy
Karen said…
Diane, will be praying for you and continue to think of your sister in the loss of her son. Hope you do well with surgery & recovery. It blesses my heart to watch the videos & see the pictures of Renewal Ranch. Wonderful ministry opportunity. "just didn't recognize the girl" :)
Anita Johnson said…
Hi Dianne,
It's the end of the growing season for us so we have been busy in our fields and our son gets married in 5 weeks....I've been reading, just not commenting as much, but I had to tell you that I will pray for a quick recovery from your surgery. My mom (84) had a total knee replacement in April and loves it! I'm sure she will have her other knee done sometime next year. The physical therapy was hard but worth it and her knee is so much better than it has been for years...she's back to swimming too! She has even abandoned the walker and cane!I wish we were closer, I'd love to bring you a meal during your recooperation. Praying for you, your husband and your sister's family. Keep us posted when you can!
xo
Anita

Popular posts from this blog

EVER WATCHED A FLUTTERING SPARROW OR A DARTING SWALLOW?

To Try This Blog Thing Again or Not--That is the Question!

T.J. Maxx, Shopping Carts & Total Embarrassment