Peace I Leave With You

Sunrise brought the dawning of a glorious day here in central Arkansas, a Bible study from Philippians 4 that my husband had prepared for us, and the promise of great peace.

 I went to bed last night and slept without an anxious thought and I give God all the glory.

 I want to sincerely thank you, my precious friends, for all the prayers you have lifted heaven's way for me. I am feeling them in a mighty way.

 The last few days have been very hard and I have been very anxious and I was certainly not the poster child picture for Philippians 4--you know--anxiety free. But satan lost and God gets the glory because today my heart is at peace.

I usually handle things better than I have for the past week or so but this has proven to me once again that without God intervening I have no ability to "handle anything."

 I pray that your heart is at peace today also--no matter what you are going through.
 Jesus said: 
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.  John 14:27

Comments

Adoption Mama said…
Oh, sister and friend, I know these times well. This past year has been nothing by day by day moments of anxiety and fighting the enemy and my own mind. God is so good to forgive in those moments of not trusting Him and open His arms as I run back. May you feel His presence today.
Sandy said…
I am glad you have found peace, dear Dianne.
I pray you will feel the presence of the Lord
stronger in your life these next few days than
you ever have. I ask also for an easy surgery
and quick recovery with new physical and spiritual strength coming into your body in the name of Jesus.
I love you,
Sandy
Mary B said…
My dear friend, I am praying for you, your family, Phillip, Matt's family...you are on my mind and in my thoughts more than you can imagine.

I love you,
Mary
Debbie said…
I just wanted to stop back in and make sure you know that I'm still lifting you and your family every morning.

Popular posts from this blog

EVER WATCHED A FLUTTERING SPARROW OR A DARTING SWALLOW?

Oh the Glory of Your Presence

Tulips, Followers, Ice etc.