Friday, April 8, 2016

Pray for Your Nation


Some time back I started praying for my nation on Fridays.

However, as readership has changed and there are so many from other nations--many days more from other nations than the United States, I want us to focus on our individual countries.  So really the above photo should say--"Pray for Your Nation."




It is amazing how many countries are represented here.



I love that--




So, today, I encourage you to pray for your own nation.




And as I go through the list of nations from which this blog has readership, I will pray for your nation also.




I pray that God, through the person of Jesus Christ, will be honored in your nation and in mine.

Have a blessed weekend and a wonderful Sabbath Day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our azaleas are in full bloom and the handiwork of God is something to behold--hoping you enjoy these pictures of them.
 

© ALL ART, PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT PROPERTY OF ELIZABETH DIANNE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, 2008-2016