Oh, the Glory That Will Be Revealed!


H

 ere's what I would like for you to know about Kennedy today -- shortly after she passed, someone went to her Instagram account and found under her profile that she had posted Romans 8:18.

The last year has been a great struggle for Kennedy but she was definitely a fighter and not a complainer.

Here is a quick version of the verse that I wrote last week.  I hope this verse ministers to you.  

It was so comforting to know that she compared her earthly pain to the glories that await.  How mature for a seventeen year old.  It blessed my old grandmother's heart so much.





This picture was taken several years ago in my back yard.

Have a wonderful day my friends.  I love you with all my heart.

© ALL ART, PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT PROPERTY OF ELIZABETH DIANNE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, 2008-2015





I love hearing from you. Email address can be accessed at top left of this page.

Comments

Anita Johnson said…
And we love you back. The post is beautiful.....Kennedys smile and that verse makes me rejoice.
Thank you dear Anita--it is always so good to hear from you. Glad you are back blogging more. I have missed your beautiful pictures.

Popular posts from this blog

EVER WATCHED A FLUTTERING SPARROW OR A DARTING SWALLOW?

To Try This Blog Thing Again or Not--That is the Question!

Oh the Glory of Your Presence