Monday, May 2, 2016

Praying for the Generations


On Mondays here on the blog we pray for the generations to come after us.

 But I will call on God, and the Lord will rescue me. Morning, noon, and night I cry out in my distress, and the Lord hears my voice. from Psalm 25

 Heavenly Father,
Here I am again asking, seeking, knocking for my children, my grandchildren, my seed, my descendants, my extended family, the children and grandchildren of my precious friends.

Lord, I pray that each one of them will learn to cry out to you in their good times and bad, in their distress, and as Daniel did--praying to you morning, noon, and night.

Lord, you see the things and people I am burdened for and I pray that You will resolve these situations according to Your perfect will.

You are the only answer, Lord, to our deepest heart's cry--we need You, we cannot survive without You.

 Please send Your Spirit to minister to us, to love, comfort, convince and convict us.

We need You as we have never needed You before. Please make Your presence known to us in a tangible way.

It is my heart's desire that every descendant will make you the Lord and Savior of their lives.

We always pray in the great Name of Jesus Christ, Your Only Begotten Son,
Amen


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




© ALL ART, PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT PROPERTY OF ELIZABETH DIANNE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, 2008-2016





I love hearing from you. Email address can be accessed at top left of this page.