Sunday, October 6, 2019

Perfect Peace


Our meditation verse for the week of October 7th is this one.  Remember to ask yourself the questions at the end and ponder them in your heart each day.

By the end of the week, you will for sure have this verse interwoven into your memory.

I started quoting this and meditating on it years ago when my husband would have to travel out of town.  It gave me great peace.


You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on you: because he trusts in you.
Isaiah 26:3


1.  Am I living in light of this verse?

2.  Am I taking this scripture seriously?

3.  If I believe and hold to this scripture, what difference will it make in my life?

4.  What does this passage teach me about God?

Questions adapted from Tim Keller's book Prayer.



© ALL ART, PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT PROPERTY OF ELIZABETH DIANNE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, 2008-2019