Just Checking In



So many activities the last few days--these are my precious daughters-in-law at my granddaughter's bridesmaids' luncheon last Friday--God has truly blessed my husband and me with these three fantastic, Godly women.  Praise God from whom all blessings flow.

Hope to be back soon.  I love you and hope all of you are doing well.  I miss you and making my rounds.

Would you like to share your thoughts or your heart with me? My contact information is listed in the upper right of the sidebar. Please feel free to email me. I love hearing from you and cherish the friendships I have made through blogging.

 © all photographs and text property of Dianne Hogue unless otherwise noted

Comments

Sandy said…
Dianne, you and your daughters-in-law look just gorgeous! You are blessed indeed to get to share life with them and I'm sure they feel the same way about you! Can not wait to see those wedding pictures!
Love you,
Sandy
Susy said…
He who finds a wife finds a good thing. All of your are beautiful. Enjoy the festivities. Hard to believe you have a grand old enough to be marrying (:
Barb said…
Hi Dianne. What a beautiful picture, so glad you shared it. Lots of "SHINY" moments ahead for you. Like Sandy, I look forward to those wedding pictures. Have an awesome day.
Mary B said…
Four gorgeous women!!!! I, like Sandy, can't wait to see wedding pictures!

Popular posts from this blog

EVER WATCHED A FLUTTERING SPARROW OR A DARTING SWALLOW?

Oh the Glory of Your Presence

Tulips, Followers, Ice etc.