How Great Is Our God




When you've been blogging for five years as I have 
and have come to know people and popped in to their homes on an almost daily basis,
You find that you miss them dearly whenever the posts become fewer.





So, these flowers are for you,
those of you who have been so close to me through the past few years,
those of you who have never commented, just followed,
those of you who have commented on almost every post I've ever written.



Those of you who have disagreed me with me on my views through the years
and either been so tactful in your disagreements or didn't say anything at all--
To those of you who have gently set me straight when I needed it--

These flowers are for you.




To those who only pop in on rare occasions,
These are for you also.

Oh, and I mustn't leave out those who've never been here before today--
these are especially for you.

To all the wonderful, unique, incredibly Godly people I have found across the nation
and yes, you, in all those foreign lands--

My heart is thinking about each of you today
and missing you so very much.





Some day we will all rejoice together
but in the meantime............

Would you please rejoice with me today?

Whatever is your favorite mode or method of praise,
Would you join with me and all nature
in crying out our praise to Him.






"How Great Is Our God"

The splendor of a King, clothed in majesty
Let all the earth rejoice
All the earth rejoice

He wraps himself in Light, and darkness tries to hide
And trembles at His voice
Trembles at His voice

How great is our God, sing with me
How great is our God, and all will see
How great, how great is our God

Age to age He stands
And time is in His hands
Beginning and the end
Beginning and the end

The Godhead Three in One
Father Spirit Son
The Lion and the Lamb
The Lion and the Lamb

Name above all names
Worthy of our praise
My heart will sing
How great is our God

How great is our God, sing with me
How great is our God, and all will see
How great, how great is our God

Song credit-Chris Tomlin



© all photographs and text property of Dianne Hogue unless otherwise noted







Comments

Nancy said…
Aren't you a sweetheart....I love the flowers and I have loved meeting you and having you for a friend.....You are a blessing to all who read your blog....

Hugs,
Nancy
Angel said…
Wow! These photos are so beautiful. And the sentiments expressed here are just as lovely.

Thank you for sharing your gifts with all of us. Blessings!
Barb said…
Love the flowers- love the contents of this post even more. I think those of us whose paths cross are so rich. I'm so glad that ours crossed. Love you much.
elizabeth said…
I love this song, I love the sunflowers and I love you too, friend.
Susy said…
Really wonder photos ~ and I love that we have Forever to be friends (**
Sandy said…
There's just something about sunflowers that make me smile. I count them a very favorite flower. And Chris Tomlin's music is way up there on my favorites list as well. And a favorite friend and sister in the Lord...well, that's YOU, dear lady, that's You!
I enjoyed this post!!
Love you much~
Just lovely, words, photos, and you.
Anita Johnson said…
Thank you, the flowers are beautiful, especially since they were given to me by you! xo
S. Etole said…
Such a beautiful gift in word and image.
Mia De Vries said…
Dear Dianne
Thank you! How great is His love for us to create such flowers for our enjoyment!
Blessings
Mia
Carrie said…
I adore that song! And thank you kindly for the gorgeous flowers on my very first visit to your blog! I especially love the last image in the vase. Blessings to you this Sunday!
BARBIE said…
What beautiful flowers and words for your on line friends! Thank you so much for sharing your heart today.
Pamela said…
Loved the song you chose with these beautiful flowers. I'm praising with you!

Popular posts from this blog

EVER WATCHED A FLUTTERING SPARROW OR A DARTING SWALLOW?

Oh the Glory of Your Presence

Tulips, Followers, Ice etc.