Praying for Oklahoma



M
y heart is devastated for the community of Moore, OK.  I was in Tulsa yesterday visiting my precious Oklahoma family when it was reported that a massive tornado was headed our way.

The first bad cell went north of us, the second dissipated and the third one went south of us.  
We came home today but I am especially missing my Oklahoma family today and praying for all those who suffered so much, especially those who lost loved ones.  God help them all.

Let us be vigilant to keep them in our prayers.  We love you, Oklahoma--many prayers headed your way.


© all photographs and text property of Dianne Hogue unless otherwise noted




© all photographs and text property of Dianne Hogue unless otherwise noted

Comments

Anita Johnson said…
Glad you are all safe...
Dewena Callis said…
Thank you for this post. I'm joining with you praying for Oklahoma families.
I've been so heavy-hearted this evening, watching the footage of such devastation. Many prayers going out for those in harm's way, and those responding to the tragedy.
Debbie Petras said…
I'm glad to read that you and your family are safe. But so many have been impacted. So sad to see the devastation.
Sandy said…
It's just so sad I can hardly stand to watch the news. Yes, praying with you.
This picture is precious though. I can almost feel those sweet baby cheeks.
Love you~
Debbie said…
Fellow prayer warrior here. My husband went to the university in Norman so we already have a heart for the people of Oklahoma around here. We are praying.

Popular posts from this blog

EVER WATCHED A FLUTTERING SPARROW OR A DARTING SWALLOW?

To Try This Blog Thing Again or Not--That is the Question!

T.J. Maxx, Shopping Carts & Total Embarrassment