IMPORTANT MESSAGE!

I received a most important message yesterday--one of the most important I've ever received.





 And I didn't deserve it--I really, really didn't.





 It made me feel really, really good though.





 Actually, it really, really made my day.





 And, well, it was from someone very, very--I mean really, really important--yes, it was.





 This special person has many talents and gifts from God--





 Not the least of which is writing tremendously encouraging letters to people he knows.





 Quite a few of the residents at the Ranch have letters from this important person hung on their bedroom walls.





 Well, I guess I've left you hanging long enough.





 Are you ready for this?





 Are you really, really ready cause it is gonna knock your socks off!




As we were finishing up our time together yesterday, the six year old son of the young lady I mentor came around the corner with a hug and this:






God uses such simple things to encourage others.


Have you encouraged someone today?


This six year old did--and I will NEVER forget it.




But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called "Today," so that none of you may be hardened by sin's deceitfulness.  Hebrews 3:13


© all photographs and text property of Dianne Hogue unless otherwise noted


Linking to


Tell His Story


Comments

elizabeth said…
So sweet! I love it!
Mia De Vries said…
Dear Dianne
My youngest son once bought some groceries for me when he bought me, out of his own (with my money), a bunch of silk tulips. I don't like silk flowers, but this is one of my most prized possesions and it is still on my dresser for quite a few years!
Blessings
Mia
Debbie said…
Starting my morning blog crawl out with a very big smile.
Vilisi said…
Oh how precious! Love it !!
Sandy said…
That's wonderful, Dianne. The Lord blesses us in most unexpected ways as we minister His love to others. Precious.
Love you~
wordglow said…
Oh, how I love this! God made me an encourager as a child, and it touches me so to see how He writes on hearts through kids simple words like this. A treasure...yes! And it goes along with a book idea that God has been impressing on my heart. This is a confirmation to me today... :) Pam, apples of gold, http://wordglow.wordpress.com
Adoption Mama said…
God does beautiful things like this!

Popular posts from this blog

EVER WATCHED A FLUTTERING SPARROW OR A DARTING SWALLOW?

To Try This Blog Thing Again or Not--That is the Question!

T.J. Maxx, Shopping Carts & Total Embarrassment