Monday, July 1, 2013

Daydream Believer



I have always been a dreamer--day dreamer that is!

Type A personalities would never understand this--I don't think.

But, well, those of us who do it, can't imagine life without the dreams.

I dream of little things, big things, God-sized dreams, foolish dreams, realistic dreams,

dreams about the future, dreams about the here and now,

dreams about yesterday and dreams about eternity.

Have you ever thought of this?

Those of us who have accepted Jesus as our Savior are already living in eternity.

We are smack dab in the middle of eternity.

If eternity has a middle.

Since it has no beginning and no ending, it probably doesn't have a middle.

So just strike that statement.

I read this the other day (that we are already living in eternity) and was taken aback
at first but the more I thought about it,

the more I realized, it really is true--

We have already passed from death to life--eternal life.

And what better way to live our dreams, our eternal life dreams than with music.

Humming a little song today.

Hope you are too.

God is so smart.

He made everything so absolutely wonderful!

And don't you just love that music is written in an international language--

So everyone from every tribe and tongue can sit down and play together.

That really blows my mind.

I really don't want to offend anyone--

If you are a Type A personality and daydream,

would you share that?


"I tell you the truth, those who listen to my message and believe in God who sent me have eternal life. They will never be condemned for their sins, but they have already passed from death into life."--Jesus
John 5:24 
NLT



© all photographs and text property of Dianne Hogue unless otherwise noted