Tuesday, June 9, 2015

The Livin' Is Easy


Photo textured with Kim Klassen's Music Lovin' at Softlight 83%--



The rest of these pictures are edited in Lightroom


in one of my presets entitled Birch Tree




The copy of Gone With the Wind is a 1938 edition that my mother-n-law gave my father-in-law.



Ssummertime and the living is easy--fish are jumpin' and the cotton is high--your daddy's rich and your ma is good looking', so hush little baby--don't you cry.

One of my favorite books and one of my favorite plants--lavender.

I didn't realize until after the photos were shot that when I tied the string I got two loops on one side making it resemble a heart.

Happy Texture Tuesday to you!


© ALL ART, PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT PROPERTY OF ELIZABETH DIANNE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, 2008-2015




Kim Klassen dot com