Thursday, January 28, 2016

Welcome Back!


Winter is my favorite season and I love the cold, cloudy days that come with it so much of the time.

However, first thing in the morning--I do love a patch of light as I arise and walk into my tiny living room, the room where I meet with my God.

I have been away from this blog space for almost a month now.  We took our computers in to be serviced and were without them much longer than I had anticipated.  I have never posted from my phone--I should learn how to do that.

So welcome back to my little corner of this vast cyber space of craziness.  I will try to get back to a somewhat regular routine and hopefully God will provide us a taste of His love and friendship through this space.

The LORD is my light and my salvation--whom shall I fear?  The LORD is the stronghold of my life--of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


My husband noticed this vase when we were at a garage sale a few years ago--we bought it for $1.00 but from the markings on the bottom I found it on the internet--sells for $54.00.

The "blue welcome" in the picture above was done with my handwriting via a Wacom tablet--this was done a few years ago and I happened to come across it on my computer this morning.

© ALL ART, PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT PROPERTY OF ELIZABETH DIANNE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, 2008-2015



I love hearing from you. Email address can be accessed at top left of this page.