Thursday, October 5, 2023

In the Morning When I Rise


Meditating on this verse today. And as I am meditating, I am noticing a distinct rise in my faith level as I place my requests before the Lord this morning.

It is very important to me that I pray what the scripture teaches and that I always pray in line with God's will as He has outlined in His Word.

I pray that this verse will be an inspiration to you today--that you will come boldly before the throne of grace in your hour of need and trust Him to meet and supply all of your needs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

© ALL ART, PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT PROPERTY OF ELIZABETH DIANNE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, 2008-2023



© ALL ART, PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT PROPERTY OF ELIZABETH DIANNE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, 2008-2023.