Here I Am to Bow Down!



My granddaughter, Kailey, and I drove to a beautiful sunflower field today.
















This beautiful maized face seemed to be bowing before our King almighty--couldn't help but think of this praise song.

Here I am to worship
Here I am to bow down
Here I am to say that your my God
You're altogether lovely,
Altogether worthy,
Altogether wonderful to me.

I had never studied myriad sunflowers up close and personal before. It surprised me how individual each sunny face was. Hope you enjoy viewing these lovely creations of our Lord.

Comments

Anita Johnson said…
I love sunflower fields and their faces too, and yes, the seed patterns seem to have a distincy personalty on each flower. Enjoy tour week!
Joan said…
These are beautiful. I have wished for an opportity of taking some photos of sunflowers. You captured them well.

Love the song!
Mary B said…
Once again, dear friend, I am not only amazed at your beautiful photographs, but also the way you tie the photos to Him! Bless you!!
Sandy said…
Yes, I do enjoy them so much. I just love,
love, love sunflowers! These are beautiful
and oh so sweet. I know you all must have
had fun actually seeing these lovely creations
of our Lord. And that is one of my favorite
songs too.
Love you,
Sandy
Debbie said…
Gorgeous flowers! The butterfly was like gravy on the taters.

And I love that song. It's a personal favorite.

Popular posts from this blog

EVER WATCHED A FLUTTERING SPARROW OR A DARTING SWALLOW?

To Try This Blog Thing Again or Not--That is the Question!

Oh the Glory of Your Presence