Bursting Into Song!








YYou will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands.  Isaiah 55:12








I will take a lesson from this magnificent dogwood tree 
and offer all that I am or ever hope to be to the Savior today.

Have a joyful weekend giving praise to our blessed Lord.

I love you,
Dianne



© all photographs and text property of Dianne Hogue unless otherwise noted

photos taken March, 2012 Mountain View, AR

Comments

Nancy said…
What beautiful dogwood trees and what special meaning they hold for us during this Easter season....
He gave His all and now we give our all....

Love you too,
Nancy
Debbie said…
Love this.

I have been trying to learn the exact same lesson from the flowering trees this year! He makes no mistakes and blooms and blossoms in His time.

I truly want to wait for my Heavenly nod and light and be ready to glorify my Creator.

I haven't forgotten the pain and sorrow at RR and continue to lift you for peace and joy and the hope in resurrection.
Susy said…
The pictures in the last two posts have been absolutely beautiful. And I wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you. xo

Popular posts from this blog

EVER WATCHED A FLUTTERING SPARROW OR A DARTING SWALLOW?

To Try This Blog Thing Again or Not--That is the Question!

Oh the Glory of Your Presence