Dancin' the Night Away

At the reception-Believe it or not no booze was involved in the making of this picture.

Will be posting a few more pictures in the days to come.  Please keep the Avery's in your prayers today--high school friends of mine who lost a son, nephew.  I was with them yesterday and will be attending graveside services today.  Thank you so much to those of you who always pray for me.  I depend on your prayers and love you so much.


Harvest blessings,
  Would you like to share your thoughts or your heart with me? My contact information is listed in the upper right of the sidebar. Please feel free to email me. I love hearing from you and cherish the friendships I have made through blogging.

 © all photographs and text property of Dianne Hogue unless otherwise noted

Comments

Sandy said…
Oh, I am so very sorry to hear of the passing of your friends son and nephew. I can't imagine what that pain must feel like. I have prayed and will continue. So sorry.
As for you, young lady...I know no booze were involved. You are just having a wonderful time and being beautiful in the process!! Did I tell you that this is my fave hairstyle on you? I want mine like that. Is there a photo you took to your hairdresser?
Love~
This picture is just full of joy...and what a message to the world, you can have fun with out booze.

Prayers for the family...so sorry
Debbie said…
So, in my absence, I even missed a wedding? I don't know if I've ever mentioned it, but I am a certified wedding fanatic and hopeless romantic. I just love to hear about them whether I know the bride and groom or not. Silly woman, I know.

I will read back to see what I missed.

This is the first morning that a certain very relieved husband has "slept in" which allowed me time to sneak to the computer for a visit.

I just know I've missed a ton of fun.

Popular posts from this blog

EVER WATCHED A FLUTTERING SPARROW OR A DARTING SWALLOW?

Oh the Glory of Your Presence

Tulips, Followers, Ice etc.