Pillow Talk


And wow! do these pillows ever talk!  They speak volumes about life.




I love that every time I walk in the master bedroom they will be there to speak of the 
faith, hope and love we have in God.




I love that they remind me to pray for those who have been abused by human trafficking.




I bought them at The Sparrow's Nest, a small store run by volunteers who take donations for operating a safe haven for victims of human trafficking here in the Little Rock area.




They had Open House last night and the place was packed.  We heard a woman who had been
a victim herself of this horrible societal disease.



They sold a ton of stuff at incredible prices.





I think the pillows really complement the curtains that I purchased a couple of months ago.












And now abides these three:  faith, hope and love.  
But the greatest of these is love.
1 Cor. 13:13



Linking to:




© all photographs and text property of Dianne Hogue unless otherwise noted



Comments

elizabeth said…
Love those pillows and the curtains...and smiling that you have animal print bedding. The wild side of Dianne I never knew about! :)
Patty Sumner said…
Absolutely beautiul! I am going to look up safe haven right now. I have not heard of this place. I very interested... The fact that the pillows remind us to bear out the fruit of the Spirit but the fact that they were made and sold to help such a wonderful ministry is wonderful. Thanks for the info and your bedroom is gorgeous! Blessings!
Sandy said…
Well,obviously these words mean a great deal to me. :o) I love the pillows and the curtains do match well. I'm not big on animal print of any kind but your bed style is beautiful; love the metal and wood.
I have read some of the stories of human trafficking and it literally sickens me. I needed this reminder to be even more diligent in prayer concerning this horrible atrocity.
Love~

Popular posts from this blog

EVER WATCHED A FLUTTERING SPARROW OR A DARTING SWALLOW?

Oh the Glory of Your Presence

Tulips, Followers, Ice etc.