After Glow





Love hanging out with the guys and listening to them sing praise and worship songs after class.  What a blessing!

This is one of my Instagram pictures.  There is a link in the upper right hand corner to my Instagram page.  I hope you will give it a look.

It is just another little facet of my life that I would like to share with you.

And if you have a page, would you share a link with me in the comments.  I would love to visit you.

Hope your day is blessed beyond measure.


© all photographs and text property of Dianne Hogue unless otherwise noted

Comments

Sandy said…
You know, I think a lot about these wonderful guys and how the Lord is changing their lives through your ministry to them. It's so wonderful. This picture is precious beyond description.
Love you~
Dianna said…
I'm so blessed to see that you are still involved with these guys! You and your hubby are so special, Dianne. Hugs to you, my friend!

Popular posts from this blog

EVER WATCHED A FLUTTERING SPARROW OR A DARTING SWALLOW?

To Try This Blog Thing Again or Not--That is the Question!

Oh the Glory of Your Presence