Sunday, August 25, 2013

Blog Break

I will be taking a blogging break from writing or from checking blogs for the next month.

During that time I want to pursue what God would have me do.

I think blogging was great for a while. I made it for a little over 5 years.

But now I am finding that I am all written out or so it seems.

I will write in my little journal for the next month and if I feel I have anything of substance to post for you at the end of that month, then I will--otherwise, I will probably let the blog trail off--just updating every month or so.

Or maybe I will use the extra time to paint more and post some more art for you at the end of that time.

But for now, I just need to spend more time alone with God, pursuing Him and what He has to say. If you are interested in keeping up with my fascinating life (tongue in cheek), you can find me on Instagram.

There is a link to my Instagram page in the upper right side bar. If you are on Instagram I would love to know--maybe a little notation in the comments section?!

Love,
Dianne