Desperate Need




Linking today to WordArtWednesday


Comments

Nancy said…
Beautiful...and yes we are in desperate need aren't we..?

Your blog is so pretty...I love the softness of it...
Thank you sweet friend. I love you!
Sandy said…
Gee, were you in my bedroom in the wee hours of the morning when I was praying this prayer?? As always, He answered my desperate prayer. He never fails us.
Love you, sweetie~
He never fails us, does he Sandy? His faithfulness is truly overwhelming. I love you.
Ceil said…
Hi Dianne! i came over from Sandy's blog. Your comment was ahead of mine!
What a timely Scripture for me. My husband has been out of work for over a year. We are not desperate, but it sure would be nice to see something happen for him. I know that God sees all of it, and it will come. But it doesn't stop me from praying for it!

Nice to meet you today!
Ceil
Patsy Paterno said…
It is amazing how God meets our desperate need. My mom was diagnosed with tongue cancer 4 1/2 years ago. I should be in despair but I'm not because God is working mightily and I see His purpose behind the pain! And yes, I believe in miracles because I already see the miracle! patsy

Popular posts from this blog

EVER WATCHED A FLUTTERING SPARROW OR A DARTING SWALLOW?

Oh the Glory of Your Presence

Tulips, Followers, Ice etc.