No Smell of Fire



All of the big writing is jet black ink but it looks almost gold in some of these pictures.

Crazy!











This was taken from my journal yesterday. 

The hair of their heads was not singed.

Their clothes were not harmed

and no smell of fire had

come upon them.

Daniel 3:27




And this is the finished product after I added texture and enhanced it.

Daniel is an awesome book to study.  I am reading it and studying it with

www.shereadstruth.com

Would love for you to join us.


© all photographs and text property of Dianne Hogue unless otherwise noted

Comments

Debbie Petras said…
You are so talented; beautiful! I remember doing Beth Moore's study on Daniel. Her videos were filmed in part on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills as she showed how our world could be in some ways similar to Babylon.
Nancy said…
Dianne, these are beautiful pages and describe perfectly this section of Scripture....I am so glad you are sharing your journal pages with us; they are inspiring.....

So glad you decided to continue blogging...It would have been a shame if you had stopped because you touch many lives with your witness for our Father....

Sandy said…
Very nice. I also love the book of Daniel and this particular passage is so inspiring.
Love~
Anita Johnson said…
The Beth Moore Study we did on Daniel was one of my favorites...once again, your work is beautiful!
Sandy said…
Did you get the e-card I sent you?? I don't know if I have a current e-mail address for you. Hope I sent it to the correct one.
Love you~
Debbie said…
Beautiful work, and I could not agree more about the book of Daniel. I have done an indepth as a student and taught (part) of it as the teacher. What a treasure trove!

Popular posts from this blog

EVER WATCHED A FLUTTERING SPARROW OR A DARTING SWALLOW?

To Try This Blog Thing Again or Not--That is the Question!

Oh the Glory of Your Presence