Monday, April 13, 2009

A LITTLE BIT OF HEAVEN ON EARTH!




We go through our hard times and then God in His graciousness lets us experience a little bit of heaven on earth. That is what we experienced this past Easter weekend. I will try to share a little bit of the heaven with you. I hope your weekend was heavenly also.

I am going to break this down into different posts just because there was so much going on and I can't get it organized into one post.

The weekend began Friday morning with finishing up cleaning, shoppping etc. preparing for Chris, Dree, Ashton, and Noelle to drive in from Tulsa. In the middle of all that Traci called and wanted me to write "Jesus is Alive" on a piece of paper to hang on a cross on her office door at the church where she works. She is the director of children's ministries. This is the sign I made for her--on canvas.