Monday, November 12, 2012

Come Away With Him


This picture just makes me want to take a day out of my life--put the coffee pot on and study, study, study.  I read my Bible every day and I try to really meditate and absorb what I read but like I say, this picture just makes me want to spend quality and quantity time in God's Word.

One thing I love about studying in these high tech days, is how fast it is to search a certain passage and find out things that used to take hours to research.

The picture is of Steven, one of our Renewal Ranch guys--the guys are immersed in Bible study all day Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.

They do service projects on Thursday and Friday and go to church on Saturday and Sunday with Bible Study Fellowship on Monday nights--sometimes they also have Wednesday night services.

I tell them how blessed they are to have this time set apart to study God's Word--

I hope this encourages you to "Come away with Him" at some point in your day--
There is no better use of your time!



2 Timothy 2:15
Study to show yourself approved, a workman who needs not be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.


This photo was taken by Josh Kear--thank you, Josh, for your generosity--

 © all photographs and text property of Dianne Hogue unless otherwise noted