Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Dining Room Centerpiece



I took a cue from Kim yesterday and changed my dining room table centerpiece.  I was using a wrought iron candle holder with five candles and it was beginning to look really wintery.

I used the tulips I bought last week at the grocery store and found an earthy container to put them in.

Grabbed some apples from the kitchen counter--

Grabbed a handful of my mother-in-law's silver plate stored in a drawer where no one sees it--

Also used her pewter creamer and pitcher--
The pewter is really old--at least 50 years old probably much older than that--

Made it really eclectic by using the heavily textured placemats and blue willow china--











I'm loving it!
Thanks for the inspiration, Kim.



Come, let us bow down in worship,
let us kneel before the Lord our Maker;
for he is our God
and we are the people of his pasture,
the flock under his care.
Psalm 95:6


© all photographs and text property of Dianne Hogue unless otherwise noted


linking to

Wow Us Wednesdays