Thursday, February 27, 2020

Down-Sizing




We just moved! Yes, we down-sized and we are still getting rid of so much stuff. It is a good feeling to downsize.

 I won't say simplify because we are really NOT THERE yet! I love to decorate--mostly with my paintings--so I won't be really simplifying until I have to, I guess.

I will be showing you some pictures of our new home soon--actually, we are renting--decided to get rid of the hassle of taking care of our own place.

The layout of this home is more conducive to me being on the desktop so who knows?--maybe I will end up blogging again OR being hit and miss with it just like I've done the last few years.

Social media changes so much and so fast--I loved my years of blogging regularly and made some wonderful friends who I will always cherish.

I started blogging in 2008 and when I changed the copyright to 2020 it was a funny feeling--These years have flown by.

My sister died shortly after the last time I posted in October.  It still seems unreal to say or type that.  I can't really wrap my mind around it.  She had been such a huge part of my life for 68 years and now it is over--the earthly part, that is!  I know she is in an awesome place but I still miss her.

I am on Instagram at ElizabethDianneArt but I don't really post that much--I haven't painted as much the last few months as I would have liked to.  I plan on remedying that soon.

Our church is memorizing a scripture a week for the whole year of 2020.  We will know 52 verses by the end of this year.

The first one we memorized was Hebrews 10:23--"Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for He who promised is faithful.

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you have a great day.

LOL--I really feel the choppiness and disconnect in this post but at least it's a start back!

One more thing--I just started reading Phylicia Masonheimer's new book entitled Stop Calling Me Beautiful.  I think it going to be a great read.  I love following her on Instagram!



© ALL ART, PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT PROPERTY OF ELIZABETH DIANNE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, 2008-2020