Sunday, November 22, 2020


Blogging seemed to go by the wayside for awhile and now it seems to be coming back. 

There is a part of me that really wants to start blogging again so bear with me to see how this works out.

There is so much I want to say and write about so I hope I will discipline myself to do just that.

I really try hard not to waste my retirement years but I don't want to get to hung up on that.  There is so much one can get 'hung up' about.

For instance--grammar.  It takes a lot of time to edit and make everything perfect grammar wise.  So maybe I will do like a lot of other writers these days and take editorial liberties.

You might as well know early on that I am a Christian and that aspect of my life is the most important aspect of my life.

Also, just so you know and can spend your time elsewhere if you choose, I am a conservative.  Have always been and imagine I will always be.

I have kept my mouth shut mostly in the past (on social media) about political issues but am feeling rather annoyed at myself that I haven't been more vocal.

So, if you are interested in hearing about how great I think God is in the persons of the Trinity and a few peppered posts about political issues, then you might want to come back and see if I have anything worthy or interesting to write about.

I do have some very amusing stories and some tragic ones also for that matter.

I can't name all of them because of privacy issues but the last nine years of my life have included

*losing my 32 year old nephew to death

*one of my daughters-in-law going through serious cancer treatments and coming out on the cancer-free side

*two total knee replacements

*a son who suffered a heart attack and five bypass heart surgery

*two major back surgeries

*losing my first two great grand babies to miscarriage

*a son and his wife both having COVID

*losing my sister to an early death--my baby sister--the one I had taken care of like she was my own child

*losing our 17 year old granddaughter to complications from ulcerative colitis


There are many people who have suffered far greater losses than I have but a loss is a loss is a loss and I tell you only to let you know that I have known suffering and understand suffering.  Loss cannot be compared and my heart goes out to you if you have suffered any form of loss.

But God is still good and I still trust Him and that is the main thing I want you to know.  He is, was, and will always be trustworthy in my heart, mind and soul.  

I will be adding some of my art also.  I hope you enjoy it and that it gives you some sort of peace.

  




© ALL ART, PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT PROPERTY OF ELIZABETH DIANNE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, 2008-2020





I love hearing from you. Email address can be accessed at top left of this page.