New Mercies



I love new beginnings--and every day we have just that with God.  And I especially love the beginnings of new weeks.  Starting fresh--His faithfulness and mercies are
overwhelming to me.

Have a great week and enjoy your new mercies!

Love, Dianne

P.S.  I am loving this new memorization system that I am using.  Hope you will give it a try.  And thanks to all of you who wrote saying that you are memorizing scripture.  It will NOT return void but will accomplish what He intends for it!

Comments

Debbie said…
I love the fact that every morning is a chance for the NEW day and every week is the chance for the NEW week. I'm triply happy to start a fresh month regularly. Newness just makes me energized.
Debbie Petras said…
It's always refreshing to visit your blog. And I too am busy memorizing Scripture. I'm still working on Psalm 25 and I'm up to verse 6.

Blessings and love,
Debbie

Popular posts from this blog

EVER WATCHED A FLUTTERING SPARROW OR A DARTING SWALLOW?

To Try This Blog Thing Again or Not--That is the Question!

T.J. Maxx, Shopping Carts & Total Embarrassment