Sunday, July 1, 2012

Thank You!





In my last post I asked you to pray for our family reunion and the circumstances surrounding it--i.e. extremely high temperatures, people with health problems that the heat exacerbates. 
 Thank you so much. We had a wonderful reunion which turned in to a surprise birthday party for my husband who turned 70 on Friday the 29th. 
He is the tall guy in the pink shirt and I am right in front of him. 
We had a breeze and some clouds by the afternoon. It was hot but we were fairly comfortable most of the day in a pavilion with lots of fans. 
Once again I can never say thank you enough to those who prayed for us.
Love,




Would you like to share your thoughts or your heart with me? My contact information is listed in the upper right of the sidebar. Please feel free to email me.

I love hearing from you and cherish the friendships I have made through blogging.

© all photographs and text property of Dianne Hogue unless otherwise noted


PHOTO CREDIT-my niece, Mika Beth Edwards, an incredible photographer--here is a link to her site.