Thursday, October 4, 2012

Painted Pumpkins





I saw painted pumpkins on Alisa Burke's blog and loved them-- If I had known how long it would take, I would have bought ones with stems.  I just bought cheap pumpkins because I didn't want to spend a lot of money until I knew if I could paint on them and like it.  I like it so will probably paint some for my DILs. Alisa's all have pretty stems painted blue, purple etc.

I included a link to her blog so you could check hers out.  Be sure to check out a few of her posts.  She is one of the most creative people I've ever seen.  You will love all of her innovative ideas.

Have a blessed weekend.  Do something fun and I hope your Sabbath is extremely blessed.

Much love,
Would you like to share your thoughts or your heart with me? My contact information is listed in the upper right of the sidebar. Please feel free to email me. I love hearing from you and cherish the friendships I have made through blogging. 

 © all photographs and text property of Dianne Hogue unless otherwise noted