Pardon Me While Life Interrupts


















I would say "Sorry for the absence," but that would not be true. 
I did miss you but I had something that took precedence over my blogging--family! 
My kids were here from Tulsa and with two other sons and their families who live here over visiting the past few days, we have been a tad bit busy.

This is our newest grandchild, James, who is 3 and a half months old.  Thank you so much to those of you who prayed for him when his mom was having such a difficult pregnancy and when ultrasounds showed the umbilical wrapped twice around his neck.  I can't thank you enough for your faithfulness in praying for us. 



© all photographs and text property of Dianne Hogue unless otherwise noted




Comments

Nancy said…
Oh the sweetness that oozes out of that precious beautiful baby....So glad you had time with him and your other kids...nothing like family time....

I pray you have a blessed Easter and that God will reveal Himself to you in miraculous ways.....
elizabeth said…
God is soooo good! What a handsome grandson!
Mary B said…
what a cutie!!! So glad you got to spend time with your family.
S. Etole said…
What a sweet smile. I'm looking forward to my new grandson's first smiles.
Debbie Petras said…
What a beautiful little blessing James is! No wonder you've been absent from blogging. I don't blame you. Take in every precious moment you have with your family.

Blessings and love,
Debbie

Popular posts from this blog

EVER WATCHED A FLUTTERING SPARROW OR A DARTING SWALLOW?

To Try This Blog Thing Again or Not--That is the Question!

T.J. Maxx, Shopping Carts & Total Embarrassment