Textured Roses



It is still very cold here in Arkansas but I found these beautiful roses a few days ago at the grocery store.  They were only $10 a bunch and it was a big bunch.  I had company in from another state and they did the job of warming up our home with their incredibly beautiful colors.

Hope you are warm and cozy wherever you are.


Picture is textured with two layers of Kim Klassen's 0303, one at 62% and one at 94%







© all photographs and text property of Dianne Hogue unless otherwise noted

Comments

Debbie said…
I love the shot with the sun streaming in the window. Beautiful.

BUT...
What is even more beautiful is your little grandson James!! I loved every single picture, and I am sure you're right that you didn't miss blog land one lick.

Precious!!
Susy said…
Beautiful ~ I think roses are one of my favorite things on earth. Right after cute grand babies. xo
Gracie said…
They are beautiful!
Carol said…
I think the multi colors of the roses are lovely and you did a great job with the texture.
Beverly said…
LOVE the bottom image with that fantastic light!!! Bet the fragrance was awesome too!
totally melts the heart with so many colors -- I bet the smell of these roses were wonderful - it is indeed the right amount of flower power..
Hugs
peabea.com said…
Beautiful captures...Roses are beautiful always.

Peabea
Barbara said…
What beautiful light and colors. Lovely!
Eileen Sottovia said…
Gorgeous photos of my favorite flowers! So pretty the way the texture softens them too.
This is gorgeous! ♥
I’ve started a new meme for flowers in my blog: http://monaspicturesque.blogspot.fi/2013/03/floral-love-good-friday.html
Come and share your flowers if you have time!
Happy Easter!

Popular posts from this blog

EVER WATCHED A FLUTTERING SPARROW OR A DARTING SWALLOW?

Oh the Glory of Your Presence

Tulips, Followers, Ice etc.