Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Loud Applause!



I love this portion of scripture from Isaiah 55.



…So will My word be which goes forth from My mouth; It will not return to Me empty, Without accomplishing what I desire, And without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it. 
"For you will go out with joy And be led forth with peace; The mountains and the hills will break forth into shouts of joy before you, 
And all the trees of the field will clap their hands. 
"Instead of the thorn bush the cypress will come up, And instead of the nettle the myrtle will come up, And it will be a memorial to the LORD, For an everlasting sign which will not be cut off."


This whole portion of scritpure is just wonderful but after finding the leaf shown above, it got me to thinking.

Can you imagine how much noise a tree with thousands of leaves like these would make in a big wind?  And they not only clap their hands--they give Him a standing "O" at all times.

I surely don't want the trees of the field to outdo me in praise so today I will sing, clap, shout, dance and praise with a loud voice.  I will worship the Giver of Life, Jesus Christ, in all His glory and splendor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

© ALL ART, PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT PROPERTY OF ELIZABETH DIANNE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED