Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem


Every Wednesday here on the blog we pray for the Peace of Jerusalem.

I capitalized Peace because Jesus is Peace.  He is the answer to all the problems in the middle east and elsewhere.

I pray that people in Israel will turn to Him in growing numbers as well as people all over the world.

I especially have one other country on my heart today and that is Japan.  Every time the readership in a certain country goes higher than normal, it touches my heart and gives rise to the responsibility and privilege I have to pray for the precious people of that country.

Heavenly Father, 
Our hearts are filled with thoughts and prayers for our brothers and sisters in Israel and Japan--also for those who do not know you and are not members of this great family of God by trusting in your only Son, Jesus Christ. 
Lord, I pray today that You will make Yourself known to them--show Yourself mighty and strong and the answer to every one of their needs. May Your Holy Spirit move upon those nations and nations all around the world so that people in great numbers will turn to you. 
You are the Only Peace any of us will ever truly know.  We pray now for Your Peace.
In Jesus' Name--Amen


I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."
Genesis 12:3 





© ALL ART, PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT PROPERTY OF ELIZABETH DIANNE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, 2008-2015


I love hearing from you. Email address can be accessed at top left of this page.