Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Lent Day 8--The Faithful Priest


Reading today with Redeemer Presbyterian Church Lent devotionals.

 You can access them right here.

I loved the scripture above.  And I can't put my finger on why it is so special to me.  The Holy Spirit just blasted it into my spirit.

Maybe it is the times we are living in--the unsure climate of our society--but to have a Faithful Priest Who will only do the Father's bidding--wow!--that spoke to me all over again.

I hope your Lent is going well--or your days preceding Easter--I hope you are preparing your heart for the arrival of this incredible Faithful Priest.  What a joy!  What a privilege!  What a responsibility!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


© ALL ART, PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT PROPERTY OF ELIZABETH DIANNE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, 2008-2016



I love hearing from you. Email address can be accessed at top left of this page.