Saturday, February 13, 2016

Break My Heart




As you know if you have read my previous Lenten posts, I have been looking for what I thought would be the exact readings that I needed for Lent.

I am pretty sure I have found what I was looking for. I am providing a link to it in case you would like to read it also.

The readings are by Timothy Keller and posted on Redeemer Presbyterian's website right here.

Why Lenten readings?  I loved how Keller's site compared the celebration of Easter to a wedding or a graduation and how we make plans in advance to make that day memorable.

The anticipation of it makes the planning more strategic and meaningful.

After today's reading on Redeemer's website, I am beginning to understand the pain expressed in this post I wrote on Thursday.

Oh Lord, break my heart for what breaks yours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Image designed with my watercolor heart, IPhone photo edits and WordSwag

© ALL ART, PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT PROPERTY OF ELIZABETH DIANNE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, 2008-2015


I love hearing from you. Email address can be accessed at top left of this page.