Saturday, October 19, 2024

How Do I Know If the Holy Spirit Lives In Me?










Icame upon an article today by John Piper that was so enlightening and touching. I wanted you to be touched by it too so I am giving a link here.

I was only a small girl of about 6 years old when my eyes were opened to the light of Jesus Christ but I shall never forget the feeling.

Yes, I was amazed.  Yes, I saw my sin and the fact that I now was aware that God loved me and had provided a way for me to be saved.

At that moment, God was preparing my heart for a short time later when I would actually be asked by a friend to accept Jesus as my Savior.

I accepted the invitation and my life has never been the same since.  I am filled with an awe that I did not even know existed before--an amazing realization that Jesus is my most exquisite treasure and chose through His Holy Spirit to live within me.

What an incredible inheritance I so richly attained--Not by my doing other than believing and receiving.



© ALL ART, PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT PROPERTY OF ELIZABETH DIANNE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, 2008-2024.