Wednesday, March 4, 2009

CHRIS IS LICENSED TO PREACH!

Chris, Dree and Larry

Chris and Larry


Chris and me. It seems that every important picture I've ever had made, my eyes were swollen shut from crying. Yes, I was overcome with emotion during his sweet sermon.


Chris, Dree, and Linda, Dree's mom. I motioned to Kent to come over but somehow he never got to where we were taking pictures.



Chris, Dree, Ashton and Noelle



Chris and Andy--Andy is the pastor of Riverview Baptist Church in Bixby, OK, the church that licensed Chris to preach.


This past Sunday night, Chris preached at Riverview Baptist Church in Bixby, Oklahoma. The church has agreed to license Chris to preach in the Southern Baptist denomination.

Larry and I drove over on Sunday, March 2, and came home on Tuesday, March 4. We had a great time with the kids and grandkids--and went to Ricardos- Wow! it is just the best restaurant ever!!

I will post pictures as soon as I get time to get my camera out of the suitcase and upload them. This time of year is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!